Present Version: three.seven
Calls for Android: 1.5 and up
– Added the possibility to define automobile-reboot intervals (e.g. reboot every twenty minutes)
– Extra a “Safe-Mode” for the “Autoreboot on screen on/off”-function, which you can allow in case the automobile-reboot function stops operating intermittently
– Improved reliability of the exclude-characteristic
– Extra substantial-res version of the default widget-icon
– Help-menu pages can now be flicked back and forth
Simulates a reboot and thus frees up memory – your phone will be much snappier!
– Pick processes that must be excluded from becoming restarted/closed!
– Routine automatic quick reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
– Option to instantly quickly reboot when you unlock your gadget (from standby)
– Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly begin a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone must be considerably snappier right after utilizing Rapidly Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an alternative to immediately execute a “fast reboot” every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from rest and “slide” to unlock). This way, your telephone will _usually_ be as fast and responsive as attainable! In addition, you can now routine a rapidly reboot so that your telephone is quickly rebooted automatically at a specific time every single day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you’re least likely to be utilizing your mobile phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave operate? Get the free Quickly Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you do not see the widget in the widget-checklist, please move the app back to your phone’s internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Mobile phone). This is a limitation of the Android method which I unfortunately have no handle over!